Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me

Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me
by Chelsea Handler [Compact Disc 817 Han]

After reading, My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler, I thought I would explore more of her work. I have to say, the audiobook is truly hilarious. It is a compliation of essentially the greatest pranks Chelsea has pulled on her staff, from their perspective- after each chapter, Chelsea offers her rebuttal. Truly hysterical... to the point I almost had to pull off to the side of the road to wipe my tears and catch my breath. [If you enjoy this, you may also wish to try Handler's other works: My Horizontal Life, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang, and Are you there Vodka? Its Me Chelsea.] -- recommended by Jeremiah J. - Bennett Martin Public Library

[Also available in downloadable audio, traditional print formats.]

[ official Chelsea Handler web site ]


Have you read (or listened to) this one? What did you think? Did you find this review helpful?

New reviews appear every month on the Staff Recommendations page of the BookGuide website. You can visit that page to see them all, or watch them appear here in the BookGuide blog individually over the course of the entire month.

No comments: