Thursday, June 22, 2017

Find Me by J.S. Monroe

Find Me
by J.S. Monroe

A friend of mine, who works at another library in town, recommended this to me–I’m so glad she did!!! This one had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! I learned a lot about things happening right here, right now, that I didn’t even know about before. (Secret and sly things likeThe Dark Web, onion routers, etc., as well as things like using Stava to track cycling or running, the methods behind writing and posting “click-bait” on various websites, etc.)

I especially enjoyed reading about the main character, who is Irish. I have a thing for the Irish, being a bit Irish, myself.

This is a fast-paced thriller that I would highly recommend!!!

[If you enjoy this, you may also wish to try Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.]

[ official Find Me web site ] | [ official J.S. Monroe web site ]

Recommended by Tracy T.
Bennett Martin Public Library

Have you read this one? What did you think? Did you find this review helpful?

New reviews appear every month on the Staff Recommendations page of the BookGuide website. You can visit that page to see them all, or watch them appear here in the BookGuide blog individually over the course of the entire month. Click the tag for the reviewer's name to see more of this reviewers recommendations!

No comments: