Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Review: Bird Box by Josh Malerman


Bird Box
by Josh Malerman

Wow! I haven’t flown through a book this quickly in a long time. I picked this up about three, maybe four days ago, and I just finished tonight. (For me, that’s pretty fast.) I’d seen a few things about the movie, but as it was on Netflix, I wasn’t able to watch it. I’m so glad I read the book. This is an edge-of-your-seat, who-can-you-trust kind of book!!! I LOVE that the protagonist is a woman and a mother! This book had me mildly frightened most of the time, and at times I was exclaiming out loud in fear! Loved it!!!!!

[ official Bird Box page on the official Josh Malerman web site ]
Recommended by Tracy T.
Anderson and Bethany Branch Libraries

Have you read this one? What did you think? Did you find this review helpful?

New reviews appear every month on the Staff Recommendations page of the BookGuide website. You can visit that page to see them all, or watch them appear here in the BookGuide blog individually over the course of the entire month. Click the tag for the reviewer's name to see more of this reviewer’s recommendations!

No comments: