Friday, January 22, 2016

Holiday Wishes by Idina Menzel (on CD)

Holiday Wishes
by Idina Menzel [Compact Disc 394 Men]

Just because the holidays are over doesn’t mean that you can’t still enjoy some holiday classics, especially when sung by someone as talented as Idina Menzel! I happened upon this collection of holiday songs just after Christmas. I had told my daughter that I had been hearing a song on the radio that was sung in part by Idina Menzel with Michael Buble. My daughter just happens to be a huge fan of Idina Menzel, but not for her incredible performance in Disney’s “Frozen;” she loves to listen to her sing in “Wicked.” I checked out the CD for my daughter, but enjoyed listening to it myself. It is difficult to find holiday CDs with songs performed in a style that stands out from all of the others, but this collection does just that. If you are looking for a CD that is a joy to listen to and makes you want to sing along, then give this a try!

[If you enjoy this, you may also wish to try Frozen, the soundtrack, or Christmas by Michael Buble] [ official Idina Menzel web site ]

Recommended by Kim J.
Bennett Martin Public Library

Have you listened this? What did you think? Did you find this review helpful?
 

New reviews appear every month on the Staff Recommendations page of the BookGuide website. You can visit that page to see them all, or watch them appear here in the BookGuide blog individually over the course of the entire month. Click the tag for the reviewer's name to see more of this reviewers recommendations!

No comments: