Wednesday, January 24, 2018

If I Run by Terri Blackstock (audiobook)

If I Run
by Terri Blackstock [Compact Disc Blackstock] 

I love this author. This suspense story kept me listening ’til the end. A young woman is wanted for a murder she didn’t commit. She’s running from the same people her father tried to elude, and hopes to avoid his fate. He was murdered. I look forward to the next ones in the series. # 2 is If I’m Found, and #3 will be If I Live.

[If you enjoy this, you may also wish to try Traces of Guilt, an Evie Blackwell Cold Case series, by Dee Henderson, Dark Pursuit, by Brandilyn Collins or Vanish, a Private Justice series novel, by Irene Hannon. Also the Angels Walking trilogy, by Karen Kingsbury is excellent.]

[ official If I Run page on the official Terri Blackstock web site ]

Recommended by Kathy H.
Walt Branch Library

Have you read or listened to this one? What did you think? Did you find this review helpful?

New reviews appear every month on the Staff Recommendations page of the BookGuide website. You can visit that page to see them all, or watch them appear here in the BookGuide blog individually over the course of the entire month. Click the tag for the reviewer's name to see more of this reviewers recommendations!

No comments: