Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty

The Last Anniversary
by Liane Moriarty [Compact Disc Moriarty] 

Liane Moriarty is an author I’ve “discovered” recently, and I’m slowly making my way through all her works. She’s Australian, usually basing her stories in Sydney. My favorite thing is to listen to the audiobooks, as she’s typically got someone with an Australian accent doing the narration.
This was a fun story. I really enjoy the way Moriarty develops her characters, as the story itself unfolds. I didn’t have any real suspicions or inklings about the truth behind the Alice & Jack Monroe story…I was pleasantly surprised by the way the whole story wrapped up.

[If you enjoy this, you may also wish to try Big Little Lies, by Liane Moriarty, The Husband’s Secret, by Liane Moriarty or Into the Water, by Paula Hawkins]

[ official The Last Anniversary page on the fficial Liane Moriarty web site ]

Recommended by Tracy T.
Bennett Martin Public Library

Have you read this one? What did you think? Did you find this review helpful?

New reviews appear every month on the Staff Recommendations page of the BookGuide website. You can visit that page to see them all, or watch them appear here in the BookGuide blog individually over the course of the entire month. Click the tag for the reviewer's name to see more of this reviewers recommendations!

No comments: